Are you looking for a way to enjoy a day off or wanting to take in the beautiful scenery of Idaho’s Treasure Valley? A relaxing day with a pontoon boat rental from Intermountain Power Sport Rentals LLC, near Boise, will fit the bill.
Yamaha 212X Wake/Surf Boat
Perfect for Wakeboarding Enthusiasts!
- 3 to 5 day rentals have a 10% DISCOUNT automatically included
- 6+ day rentals have a 20% DISCOUNT automatically included
Yamaha 212X Wake/Surf Boat
(10 Passengers) Per Day Rental
Unleash the wake sport experience with the perfect boat rental in Cascade, Idaho!
Looking at getting together to spend some time with family and friends on the water challenging yourself with different watersports.
Our Yamaha 212X is a great boat to wake surf and wakeboard behind as well as enjoy the tubing! Come experience Idahos hot summer days on one of Idahos beautiful Lakes!!
With our Yamaha 212X you can enjoy Wake Surfing, WakeBoarding, Water Skiing and of course Tubing (items available for extra charge). Or, ultimatejust enjoy being out on the water cruising around the Lake!!
- 10 Passenger or Weight limit of 1950lbs
- Twin 1.8L HO Yamaha Engines Jet Powered
- Wake Board Tower with Racks
- 21.5 Foot Length, Weight for Towing is 4800lbs
- Stereo and Bimini Top
- Ballast tanks to create big waves for Wake Surfing or WakeBoarding
- 50 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Cruise Control to set specific speeds for watersports or for when just cruising.
Included in Rental is the trailer to take boat to the lake and up to 10 life jackets. Must be 18 years or older to operate and 24 or older to rent. Yamaha Ski Boats are great for passengers of all ages. Fuel is full on pick up – you must return full or there will be an additional charge even if down 1 gallon. Yamaha Boat Fuel is regular Unleaded.
Optional morning return for $100 extra charge however boat must be back by 7:30am or an additional full day charge will occur. No Delivery Option in our Nampa Location at this time you must be able to transport to the Lake.
- When operating a Boat you must obey all Idaho State Boating Laws it is your responsibility to know what these rules are before renting! Fines imposed for not following rules on the water!
- For Law and Safety reasons DO NOT OVERLOAD BOAT 10 Person Limit or weight limit whichever comes first. The boat will not perform properly if overloaded and can pose a sinking hazard. If you break this rule there will be a fine imposed up to $1000.
- Please watch the weather and plan accordingly.
- Always be safe if Lightning or Strong Winds occur, please get off the water immediately things can get really dangerous if not careful!!